Sunday, November 23, 2008

Got Bubbles?




5 comments:

Marlene said...

Jenna looks so different just since we were there in September! I think her face looks rounder but less chubby and her hairline looks different with the little wispy bangs starting to grow. Oh, how cute--even the bubble. A little gross when you consider that it's a snot bubble, but cute.

Super B said...

That is pretty gross. But, like mom said, she is still adorable! I can't believe how different she looks since we have seen her. She is precious!

stephensfamily said...

You are so silly!!! But I love it!

Ash said...

Yeah.. We are glad you joined the blogging club. We look forward to getting updates from you more often! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. The Burrups PS our blog is burrup.blogspot.com

The McGraths said...

Yeah, you have a blog! You look great and it seems as though you guys love Texas! We sure miss you guys around here. Hope you are doing well. The kids look so grown up!