We took a day trip over Fourth of July weekend to Daingerfield Lake. Great weather, kayaks, fresh spring water lake and NO bugs or alligators! A BIG thank you to Aunt Kathy for taking all of the below pictures. She definitely captured the adventure of the day! If you want to pay for her to go on your family trip and take pictures leave a comment and I will have her get in touch with you.

Juicy Fruit is gonna move ya!
Apart from the dorky orange life jackets that mom made us wear, we thought we were pretty cool surfing the swamped kayak.

Family fun on the floating dock.
Boring Dad reading while at the lake.
Diving lessons...

We saw a beaver dam, Callie was trying to draw out some angry beavers.
All tuckered out by the end of the day.
P.S. We still have Jenna, we just did not take her to the lake with us.





























5 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy! I forgot that Kamber told me you were expecting again. Your vacation looked fun. The lake you went to looks so beautiful. I hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy. You're amazing!
Your pictures turned out fabulous, and your trip looks so fun! Thanks again for the baby wipes, we have put them to good use! Congrats on your pregnancy, you look great!
Wish we were there. Looks like a fun time. Love you guys.
Go jump in the lake!
I wish I could go on a cool lake trip like that. We can't wait to see you guys in less than 3 weeks!
Post a Comment