Aaron, you look so handsome.
He's so grown up. Craziness.
what a handsome little man. we miss you guys!
Hey it is Roni. I hope you do not mind I found you throgh Julies blog and I couldn't resist soing how you are. Your family is beautiful!!! And there are so many of you :)
Hey Donna, It's your new neighbor Lacey. Your family is beautiful! We'll have to get together soon. Maybe for a BYU game!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aaron, you look so handsome.
He's so grown up. Craziness.
what a handsome little man. we miss you guys!
Hey it is Roni. I hope you do not mind I found you throgh Julies blog and I couldn't resist soing how you are. Your family is beautiful!!! And there are so many of you :)
Hey Donna, It's your new neighbor Lacey. Your family is beautiful! We'll have to get together soon. Maybe for a BYU game!
Post a Comment