That frog is big. I didn't think it was going to be that big. I love the name "Dumpy", I've never heard it before. It looks like you guys had an awesome time in Florida. If you don't stay in Texas forever, you guys should totally move to Utah. That would be sweet. Jenna is adorable.
I hardly even recognized Callie at first. Wow! She has changed the most of any of your kids since the last time I saw you. I hope everything is going well. I'm hoping you end up coming our way soon. :)
2 comments:
That frog is big. I didn't think it was going to be that big. I love the name "Dumpy", I've never heard it before. It looks like you guys had an awesome time in Florida. If you don't stay in Texas forever, you guys should totally move to Utah. That would be sweet. Jenna is adorable.
-Nancy
I hardly even recognized Callie at first. Wow! She has changed the most of any of your kids since the last time I saw you. I hope everything is going well. I'm hoping you end up coming our way soon. :)
Post a Comment