Monday, July 13, 2009

Check out the new video from the Carlson Singers directed by their Aunt Kathy.

9 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

That is the cutest video ever! Your kids are getting so big! And they are all so cute! I love your family header picture!

Nancy said...

I love this video and I love that family pic on your header as well. Your hair looks black Donna it is so beautiful. What a beautiful family!

Marlene said...

I can't decide whose performance I like best. They are all so cute!. Maybe Aaron, maybe Callie, maybe Samantha, maybe Makenna. Maybe camerawoman and director Kathy!

dianer said...

What a great video! I love it and your family picture is beautiful!

stephensfamily said...

So awesome!!!!Great job to all.

Chad and Elizabeth said...

I miss you guys so much! Love the video!

THE POPE PARTY said...

This video is great! My favorite is the little doe. Hee! Kudos to Kathy for the awesome videography...welcome Hollywood! Bravo to you for the cute little actors.

The Kilcreases said...

Too Cute! I cant believe how tall Samantha is! I think shes gonna pass you up here pretty soon!

Larsen's! said...

Donna and Wayne...fun to find your blog and see your cute family. Let me know your email so I can invite you to my blog. I'd love for you to see Lorren's wedding pictures...oh, ya, by the way, she got married!