Fun! Long Beach is so close to me right now! I am living in Anaheim for the summer while Chad installs security systems. Didn't you guys meet selling pest control or something? Hope you have fun in California!
I'm glad you got some time away. It's good to get a break from taking care of every one once in a while.
high rollers in the bev. hills! looks like a fun vacation!
Hey Lady! Wow, it's been a long time! It looks like you guys had a great trip! You're family is so beatiful! :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun! Long Beach is so close to me right now! I am living in Anaheim for the summer while Chad installs security systems. Didn't you guys meet selling pest control or something? Hope you have fun in California!
I'm glad you got some time away. It's good to get a break from taking care of every one once in a while.
high rollers in the bev. hills! looks like a fun vacation!
Hey Lady! Wow, it's been a long time! It looks like you guys had a great trip! You're family is so beatiful! :D
Post a Comment